Ariel Winter flaunts her shapely bum in underwater belfie

The 19-year-old Ariel Winter is fond of sharing pictures of her curves on her Instagram account.

This time Modern Family’s star shared a picture of herself and a friend Jessie Berg flaunting their bottoms in which you can't see Ariel or her pal's face, instead they choose to keep all the focus on their bums.
Take a look at some of Ariel Winter's pert snaps
Ariel displays her curves in printed bikini bottoms
Ariel Winter shows off her curves on the beach
Ariel displays her curvaceous figure in white bikini bottoms
Ariel wears a tight black dress
Ariel Winter displays her figure in a cut out swimsuit
 Modern Family’s Ariel Winter puts on a busty display in a plunging white dress
Ariel Winter flashes her bum in teeny shorts
The girls wear minuscule swimwear that flaunts as much flesh as possible.

Ariel and Jessie had been holidaying in the snap, which the actress shared to wish her pal a happy birthday.
She previously revealed that she had body image issues after her body changed rapidly during puberty.
Ariel went on to have a breast reduction, telling Self Magazine: "I started to realise that as long as I’m positive in my life and as long as I feel good about my decisions and stick to how I feel and the things I want to do, that’s what’s most important.

"And that’s what’s going to get me through in life."

You go, girl...