I was Photoshopped!'...The unflattering bikini snaps were digitally altered to make her look 'way worse' than she really did...Kim K

The 36 year-old reality bootylious superstar Kim Kardashian claims 'awful' pictures taken by the paparazzi during her recent trip to Mexico were 'Photoshopped' to be unflattering.

In April photos emerged of Kim enjoying some time off in Mexico, parading her large derriere in just a black thong and cropped T-shirt.

The yummy mum-of-two said 'I saw these awful photos of myself when I was on a trip in Mexico and people were Photoshopping them and sharpening them,' Kardashian said on The View on Tuesday.

'I definitely was not in my best shape. I hadn't worked out in about 12 weeks when the pictures were taken., I'd had two surgeries on my uterus. We documented that on the show.
During an interview in the View show  Kim said ' I was already not feeling like myself and when people were like sharpening them and making them look way worse and then those were going around, I was like "Ok, I'm going to get it together" and I started working out with this bodybuilder girl.'

After being spurred into action seeing the snaps, Kim told The View hosts that she's been on her new fitness regime for three weeks now, which includes a new diet plan, working with a girl she met through social media.
 Kim, who regularly uses flattering filters to digitally alter the pictures she shares on social media, could be seen with cellulite on her famous derriere and thighs in the paparazzi pictures.

'I definitely think that you have to do the work. I get up every morning between 5:30 and 6; workout before my kids get up. I’ve been working out for an hour and a half.

As well as the grueling workouts, she's totally transformed her eating habits.
'I was eating less thinking like, "Okay. I’m just not gonna eat this," But I was eating absolutely no carbs or trying to and that’s really hard for me.'

With her new fitness guru, Kim says she's learned to eat more of the right things, as she explained: 'She’s really helped me with my meal plan to definitely add healthy carbs, vegetables. I was just not eating properly.

'I see already, in just a few weeks, my body tightening up. I've literally just shrunk and come into place and I’m excited. We're doing these intense workouts and I love working out. That's a big stress reliever.'

Kim also opened up about how she's developed a thick skin living life in the spotlight.

'I have thick skin and this isn't for everyone. I can see why people get hurt and are bothered by it. I do break down at times,' she confessed.

'I’m just like it’s not okay for people to say these awful things. For people to have all this keyboard courage to say the craziest things about you is okay and it’s not okay.'

The KUWTK star admitted one of the worst moments came when people doubted whether her Paris robbery ordeal in October actually took place.

She told the co-hosts: 'That was something that was why I was like, "Okay, I need to take a step back. I need to take a step back from social media, from opinions. I don't care, the truth will come out. I'm home with my babies. I'm safe."'

The reality star also talked about her strained relationship with stepfather Caitlyn Jenner, revealing that she hasn't spoken to her in months.
She added: 'In our family we definitely are always so close and stick through everything so everything is definitely going to be fine.'

The social media maven then said that the details of the book were disturbing.

'To say I was shocked by putting some things out there that we just not true and were hurtful... at the end of the day my mom and Caitlyn had a 25 year relationship.

'I don't want to discredit her feelings or her account,' she said of Caitlyn, explaining, 'She’ll always be my stepdad and always be a person who raised me and taught me so much in life. [She] really stepped up to the plate, took over for my dad when he passed away, and I’ll never forget what Caitlyn instilled in us kids and was part of who I am today.'

'Have I talked to her in the past couple of months? No,' said the E! star.
Kim Kardashian prepares for hot photo shoot in the Mexican resort
Kim Kardashian makes every opportunity count to show off her bottom
Kim Kardashian takes a walk on the beach while on vacation at Casa Aramara, Mexico
Kim Kardashian shares Mexico trip with friends as she flaunts her body at all times
Kim Kardashian bares her breasts in luxury Mexico resort for photo shoot
Kim however seemed confident that it would only be a temporary break in contact.

'We're not the kind of family... we're taking a break. We have siblings. It will work out.'